Sunday 21 February 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....London Fashion Week A/W 2010

Lara Bohinc, jewellery and accessories designer, outside the Matthew Williamson show today. I gave a little squeak of delight when I spied her as I purchased one of her bracelets-the Laratella bracelet in gold- when I was living back home in Australia (had to get it shipped over as I don't think Lara had any stockists in Australia at that time). I would love either the Apollo ring or the Unity ring.....just in case my husband is reading this ;-)


Anyway Lara is wearing pieces from her collection: Apollo pendant and Crusade bag.

1 comment:

  1. I adore her collections, and have my eye on her Love Child ring right now! What a fantastic price too. Lovely to see this post today, thank you! Darling items in her bag range too.

    ReplyDelete