Thursday 21 May 2009

Street Style....Paris is Burning

Title has nothing to do with this amazing couple- just a hint (alrighty so granted it isn't a very subtle hint!) as to where I may be off to tomorrow morning at some ridiculously early hour :) Oh, and I am listening to Ladyhawke on the iPod at the moment.

I wanted to do a collage of this couple's photos rather than upload three separate photos but I couldn't work out how to do it in blogger (all that coding makes me woozy) so you got three separate photos!

I just love the chemistry between them...smokin'!

7 comments:

  1. This is so funny, I saw this girl on Oxford street on wednesday, in this outfit, and I was betting with myself she would end up on a street style blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to download Picasa (it's free from Google) and that makes collaging a piece of cake! I only just figured it out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! another amazing couple picture!.....what a beautiful girl, she looks like a rock star! hannah, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for your comments!
    Mademoiselle Robot- that is so weird that you saw her as well!
    Shoegal- thank you so much!! I need to download and start playing as I CANNOT workout how to do it in blogger via coding.
    Hannah- you are lovely :):) She does look like a rock star. I just love the way they are holding hands and the way she was looking at him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...to be in love like that..I can only hope for it again..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon- oh yeah, you just can't manufacture that kind of chemistry, huh?!

    ReplyDelete